Monday 17 November 2014

Simple Make Up

I love messing around with make up and I loved this look! I always use my favourite foundation Maybelline Better Skin Foundation 030 Sand. I think it costs about £8.99 but It's the best foundation I have ever used, I love it. Then I used my favourite No7 Bronzing Pearls, I wanted to make my make up look more natural therefore I only applied a little bit. The bronzing pearls cost about £9.95. The bronzing pearls are lovely, they create a natural look. Next I used Collection Lengthening Mascara and its really good and affordable too. I think its currently sold for about £2.99. I used a really light pink eyeshadow for my base then added a darker pink shade. I love this eyeshadow look and the eyeshadows are from a No17 Make Up box I got for Christmas last year. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment