Sunday 22 March 2015

This Weekend's Makeup Look!


Above is my weekend make up look. First of all, I applied Make Up Academy's Pro-Base Primer which is one of my favourite primers. After I had applied the primer, I applied my absolute favourite foundation, No 7's Instant Radiance Foundation in Cool Vanilla, I use a sponge to apply my foundation. Then I started my eye make up, I used my Seventeen Eye Palette, I used my Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow brush to apply a pink eye shadow for the base of my eye, I then used a charcoal shade in the outer corner and I blended it into the middle of my eyelid, to finish my eye make up I used a really light pink shade to highlight my eyes in the inner corner of my eye. For my lashes, I used Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara on my top lashes, I love this mascara, its amazing and for my bottom lashes, I used Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara as I wanted my lower lashes to look more natural. For my cheeks, I use my Bare Minerals Flawless Face brush to apply my blushes, I used Bare Minerals Blush in Ignite. I love Bare Minerals Blushers as I think they look really natural and look nice on. For my lips I used my Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in 170 Alarm, I don't usually wear red lipsticks but I really like this lipstick and it smells amazing.

 This is the make up I used in order to create the look above. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment