Monday 20 April 2015

My Hair Styling Routine

These are the main products I use to style my hair, I have been using these exact products to style my hair for about 4 months and I love them. Left to right: Boots Essentials 1600W Compact Hairdryer - Boots only £7.99, Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray - Boots £5.50 and the Tresemme Expert Selection Smooth Volume Hot Air Styler set which includes the heat protection spray - Boots £29.99. 
How I use these products:
First of all, I spray my hair with the Tresemme Heat Protection Shine Spray, I absolutely love this spray it makes my hair silky smooth and so shiny and it smells really good too. 
I then dry my hair with the Hairdryer for about 4-6 minutes, and then I brush my hair and split it into sections. Once my hair is split into sections I use the Hot Air Styler on each section for the best results, I love these products, they are great for styling my hair. 

I have to say Tresemme is one of my favourite hair brands ever, their Colour Revitalise Colour Fade Protection is my absolute must have shampoo and by far the best shampoo I have ever used. 

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment