Saturday 21 November 2015

MY CLINIQUE SKINCARE REVIEW!

Hiya everyone, I hope you are having a lovely weekend. This blog post will be my opinion on the my favourite skincare products. I bought the Clinique skincare set a month ago at The Cosmetic Company Store at the Chester outlet. I chose the dry combination set as I have dry skin and I wanted to see if these products would improve my skin. I am always very interested in trying different skincare products as I'm always trying to improve my skin and make it clearer. 

The gift set includes:
The Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
The Clinique Clarifying Lotion 
The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion 
The Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream















I have been using these products twice a day for the past month and here is my opinion on these products. I love the liquid facial soap as it's so gentle and kind to skin, I think this is perfect for me and I have noticed a massive difference in my skin, I love it. 
I also love the clarifying lotion, this is great for using after I've used the liquid soap as it makes my skin look great and feel amazing. The only thing I would say is a negative of this product is the smell is quite strong.
I then use the moisturising lotion, I love this moisturiser as its so nice and kind to skin. Another good thing is I only have to use a small amount of moisturiser as its very moisturising. 
I also use scrub cream once a day and I love it. I'm not usually a massive fan of facial scrubs but this one is amazing, my skin feels so soft after I've used it and it looks so much clearer.

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment