Sunday 5 October 2014

Every day Make Up

This is my every day make up look and I like to wear natural looking make up during the day and then make my make up darker on the night. To create this look I used the products underneath: First of all, I use Maybelline Better Skin Foundation and I love it! I've been using it since March and I have to say its amazing definitely the best foundation I have ever used. I use shade 030 Sand. Then I apply my blusher, I use Boots No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder and I use Soft Damson. To apply my blusher, I use a Boots No17 brush. I don't normally wear bronzer during the day but if I do, I wear Boots No7 Bronzing Pearls. I use a Ted Baker Beauty brush to apply my bronzer. For my eyes, I like to keep them very natural during the day so I only use Clinique High Impact Mascara and I think its great. For my lips, I usually wear one of my Revlon lipsticks, in this photo I think I'm wearing Soft Silver Rose. 
             

No comments:

Post a Comment