Friday 31 October 2014

Latest buys: Winter Clothes

Yesterday, I went shopping and I bought some clothes that I thought would be perfect for Winter! First of all, I bought a Black top that I thought would be great for Winter because I love the neckline as it adds a bit of sparkle to any outfit and can be worn during the day with a pair of trousers and a smart jacket for a casual look or glammed up at night with a Black skirt and heels. The Black top was about £10. Next, I bought this Mint coloured top and I love it. The colour is amazing and the style of the top is great. This was £8. I know! What an amazing price! They also had it in a Hot Pink colour which was also lovely. Then, I bought a gorgeous pair of shorts which I thought would be great for Winter with some tights. These shorts were only £10. An absolute bargain! These can be worn casually with a cardigan and a smart top or for a more dressy look, add Black or White heels and a sparkly top. Also, I bought a gorgeous Burgundy cardigan which will be perfect for Winter. The cardigan is sparkly and has sequins all over which makes it even more glamorous. I love the colour and the style. This amazing cardigan was only £12!!! Perfect for Winter. This cardigan is for a more casual look with some shorts or leggings and a nice top. 




Today I also went shopping and bought a few items of clothing for the Winter. This skirt is one of my favourite clothing items I have bought in months. I love it. The material is quite thick which is good as I am going to start wearing it soon. I plan to wear it with some tights when it gets colder. The skirt was £12, which is really good cause I have seen similar skirts in other shops for a much higher price. This skirt can be worn casually with tights and a nice jumper and can be glammed up at night with a sparkly top and heels. Lastly, I bought this beautiful pair of Acid Wash jeans. They are Boyfriend jeans and I love them. I love the style and how comfy they are. These are £15 which is an amazing price for a pair of jeans. I would say these jeans are quite casual and would look good with a long cardigan and a nice top or oversized jumper. 

All of these clothes are from Primark which is one of my favourite shops. Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment