Thursday 1 January 2015

New Years Eve Make Up!

Happy New Year!!!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful 2015 that is filled with joy and happiness. Much love and thanks again for reading my Blog! Happy New Year, I wish you all, all the best xxxxx

New Years Eve Make Up: Bare Minerals Prime Time Original Foundation Primer, I love this product! I apply the Primer before I apply my foundation. Then I used the Original SPF 15 Foundation, I used the Fairly Light Foundation because it matched my skin colour perfectly and made my make up look natural. I also used Warmth All-Over Face Colour which is one of my favourite products as it gives skin a natural sun kissed glow which I love. Lastly I used Mineral Veil Finishing Powder which is great as it leaves the skin looking amazing.
To do my eye make up I used my Seventeen Cosmetic Bag as it included a lovely palette of eye shadows. I chose a dark brown shade to make my eyes stand out and then I applied my Collection Lengthening Mascara which I think is amazing especially if you want long lashes without clumps. For my lips I applied Nivea Lip Butter in Original and then I applied the Seventeen Limited Edition Lip Crayon. I love this make up look and I hope you do too x


The Bare Minerals Get Started Kit is my favourite, I love it and I have already ordered some more products of www.feelunique.com. I love Feel Unique as they sell amazing products for great prices and often have discounts on so you can get the products a little bit cheaper. The Bare Minerals Get Started Kit comes with the products above as well as three make up brushes to help apply them such as: the Full Flawless Face Brush which is perfect for applying the Foundation, the Flawless Face Brush which is great to apply Warmth and Mineral Veil and the Max Coverage Concealer Brush which I also love to use. Also with the Bare Minerals Starter Kit was a booklet on how to use the products which I think was really helpful as now I know how to apply the products correctly. I would recommend this product to anyone who wanted to try Bare Minerals as I think its amazing!


Another favourite of mine which I wore yesterday was Cheryl's amazing perfume, Storm Flower. I have always been a huge fan of Cheryl and I knew when she released her perfume I would have to get it. I love Storm Flower as I think it smells amazing! 
Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment