Friday 27 February 2015

My 5 Favourite Shower Gels, Bath Foam and Bubbles

Below is a collection of my favourite shower gels, bath foams and bubble bath.
1. My favourite shower gel is my N Spa Fruit Extracts Seriously Intense Passion Fruit Shower and Bath Gel as it smells amazing, I love it. I use it all the time, its amazing. I can't wait to try out more of the N Spa Shower Gel range.

2. My second favourite is from one of my favourite shops in York, The Yorkshire Soap Company. In September I went to York and bought the Cherry Bakewell soap as it smelled amazing and for my birthday my friend surprised me by buying me the Yorkshire Soap Company Cherry Bakewell Bath Foam and a Cherry Bakewell Bath Bomb, which I love. The smell of the bath foam is amazing!!!

3. My third favourite is my Original Source Raspberry and Cocoa Shower Gel which I received as a present off one my friends for my birthday, I really like it. It smells amazing, I love it.

4. Another one of my favourites is the Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel, I absolutely love this, it smells so nice yet not over powering. I love the Body Shop, I've had many shower gels from there and there hasn't been one I didn't like, they all smell amazing. My favourite Body Shop Shower Gel is the Pink Grapefruit one or the Mango one as they smell divine.

5. Lastly, I absolutely love a bubble bath and this Avon Soft Pink Bubble Bath, I love it, its great. I also received this as as present for Christmas off one of my friends, I really like this because it smells amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment