Wednesday 13 May 2015

Barry M Contour Kit Makeover!

This is some of the make up I used in order to create this look, I used the L'oreal Paris Infallible 24HR Matte Foundation in Natural Rose, I've decided I'm not a huge fan of matte foundations however I think this foundation is good for coverage as its long lasting yet feels very light. I then used the Barry M Contour kit, this is great for a simple contour however I think the shades are a bit too dark for my skin tone therefore I would only use this if I was going out or for a special occasion, but not for everyday use. I then did my eye make up, I used a French Connection palette for my eye shadow, I used a beige colour as a base on my eyelids and then used a sparkly midnight blue colour in the crease. I only applied a small amount of eye make up as this post was mainly about contouring. I then applied my favourite mascara, Bare Minerals Flawless Definition mascara which is absolutely amazing in order to create natural yet defined looking lashes. For my lips I'm wearing Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 625 Iced Amethyst, this shade is absolutely gorgeous, its kind of shimmery and sparkly yet very bold. I love Revlon lipsticks as I think they are great, the colour lasts all day!

I have to say this contour kit is quite good considering it was only £6.49 from Superdrug. I think this kit is great, as its simple and easy to use however I think personally, the shades are too dark for my skin tone. This kit is great as it has steps and instructions on how to use the kit properly, this was very helpful as this was really my first time contouring. 
Here are a few pictures of this make over. Thanks for reading!
Please comment if you have any suggestions of any new blog posts you would like to see. Thanks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment