Friday 8 May 2015

My Latest Skincare Must Haves!

From left to right: Neutrogena Visbily Clear Spot Clearing Facial Wash, Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, Neutrogena Visbily Clear Spot Stress Control Foam and No7 Beautiful Skin Makeup wipes.
I absolutely love these, my new favourites are the Neutrogena range, they are amazing for clearing spots and making my skin feel lovely and smooth. I've never been one to get hundreds of spots but I do get the occasional few and these products are amazing for looking after my skin. My favourite is the foam, I love this, I try and use this product morning and night and I am loving the results so far. Its great if you want to get rid of spots quickly and you don't want to spend a fortune. I prefer the foam to the facial wash because I think its easier to use and it feels more gentle on my face, nevertheless I use the facial wash morning and night as well. 
To take my make up off I use these amazing wipes from No7, they are soft and gentle to skin, I love them because they leave my skin feeling amazing. I usually use these on a night to remove make up before I cleanse, tone and moisturise. I've always been one who wants to look after their skin as I think its so important. Another one of my favourites is this Garnier Micellar water, this is great to use if you are feeling lazy and want to quickly get rid off make up. 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment