Saturday 19 September 2015

Bare Minerals Colour Extravaganza Eye Look 1 - READY TO PARTY!!

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend. Today I thought I would create a make up look with my new Bare Minerals eye shadow palette that I did a blog post on a few weeks ago. There were four eye looks suggested in the booklet that came with the Bare Minerals Colour Extravaganza palette therefore I have decided I'm going to do one a month. I've also got some really good ideas for blog posts starting in January so make sure you keep an eye out for those. 

The products used:
L'Oreal Infallible 24HR Matte Foundation in 12 Natural Rose, I never used to be a big fan of matte foundations but I love this foundation. I wear it everyday and the coverage is amazing!
Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit, I chose to use the dark brown shade today to make the look, look a bit more dramatic. I normally wear the medium brown shade as a bronzer every day.
Jenny Packham Bright Pink Lipstick, I love this lipstick, it's one of my favourite shades, I think it's brilliant to brighten up any look. I then used my Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Double Ended Lip Gloss in Stunner.

For the eye look, I used three shades from the Bare Minerals Colour Extravaganza, I really like this palette because its a convertible eye shadow palette so you can choose your favourite shades from the 12 in the large palette and take 3 of them out with you in the convertible palette. This is so good if you are going on a night out or to a party as it means you can take your favourite shades out with you in a small compact palette. I chose to create the "Ready to party" look which include the shades, Shiver, Elixir and Mystify, these shades are absolutely gorgeous! I created a sophisticated violet eye make up look and I used my Bare Minerals Eye shadow brush which I love!! I also used my favourite mascara which is the Bare Minerals Flawless Definition mascara, this is an amazing mascara because it automatically makes my eye lashes look more dramatic and defined.









Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl 
Bloglovin': @1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment