Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween Everyone! Dramatic Eye Make Up and Bold Lips!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!
Hello everyone, I hope you have all had a brilliant half term and have enjoyed the holidays. I will be posting new blog posts every Saturday till the end of the year and then in January I am hoping to post at least 2 times a week. I have lots of ideas and blog posts planned for the future but if you have any good ideas or posts you would like to see then please comment them below, thank you xxxxx

I wanted to try and create a bold make up look therefore I chose to use dark eye shadows and a bold volumising mascara in order to make sure my eyes stood out. I also went with a dramatic red lip as I think a red lip is perfect for making a make up look, look more dramatic. I wanted to try out a different kind of make up look as it's Halloween, I hope you all like it.

Products I used to create this look:
MAC Face and Body Foundation in the shade N2
Bare Minerals Eye Shadows in Tantalise and Apropos
Bare Minerals Bronzer in The High Dive
Bare Minerals Blush in The Natural High
Bare Minerals Highlighter in The Magic Moment
Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Alarm 170

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Email: 1sup3rg1rl@gmail.com
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Happy halloween to you too. Your make-up looks class! :D

    http://missglamoroussweatpants.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you, your comment has made my day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice makeup!
    Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete