Saturday 5 December 2015

Bare Minerals Colour Extravaganza Eye Look 4 - READY TO INSPIRE! & THANKS SO MUCH FOR 10,000 PAGE VIEWS!!!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a brilliant weekend. This make up look is the last in my Bare Minerals Colour Extravaganza series, I hope you have enjoyed seeing a new eye make up look created each month because I really have enjoyed creating these different looks. But before I get into this blog post, I just want to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog posts. I hit 10,000 page views the other day and I'm so grateful and thankful to everyone who reads my posts, it means the world to me. I never ever imagined hitting 10,000 page views so I just want to say thank you xxxxxxx


The products I used:
No 7 Instant Radiance in Cool Vanilla, this foundation is my favourite because it gives me flawless coverage.
Bare Minerals Highlighter in the Magic Moment and Blusher in The Natural High, these are my favourite products at the minute. 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 430 Softsilver Rose
Seventeen Lip Lustre in Sparkly Pink
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara 

For my eyes, I used three shades from my Bare Minerals Colour Extravaganza palette in Hard To Get, Fantasy and Stiletto. I love these colours as they are perfect for creating a natural pink smoky eye make up look. I used my Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow and Crease Brush to create this make up look, this brush is my favourite make up brush, it's amazing for creating great eye make up looks. After I created this eye make up look, I used my Bare Minerals Eye Shadow in Opulence as a brow highlight, this was great are making my eye make up look stand out. 

I hope you like this make up look and have enjoyed reading my previous Bare Minerals Colour Extravaganza posts. If there are any other series that you would like to see on my blog then comment below, I already have some ideas for blog posts for next year. I jusr want to say thanks again for reading my blog posts, I still can't believe my blog has had over 10,000 page views so thank you to everyone who reads my posts.

Thanks so much for reading! 
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Email: 1sup3rg1rl@gmail.com
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment