Saturday 19 December 2015

My Two Favourite Highlighters

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good weekend. I'm so excited it's nearly Christmas! Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year and I hope you all have a fabulous time this Christmas. Today, I thought it would be good if I did a blog post on my two favourite highlighters at the moment which are my Bare Minerals Highlighter in The Magic Moment and The Balm Cosmetics' Mary-Lou Manizer, both of these highlighters are amazing and give a gorgeous shimmer.
Bare Minerals Highlighter in The Magic Moment
This highlighter is my favourite highlighter to use to create a simple everyday make up look as I think it looks really natural and is perfect for a daytime make up look. I think this highlighter looks great with a subtle pink blusher like my Bare Minerals Blusher in The Natural High as I think this is a gorgeous blusher perfect for a lovely daytime make up look.

The Balm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer
I ordered this highlighter recently and I love it, it's perfect for a bold night time make up look. I love this highlighter as the shimmer is amazing and it looks great when used with a nice bronzer. I love this highlighter and I think I will use this many times throughout the Christmas holidays as I think it will be perfect for creating Christmassy make up looks.

Thank you so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Email: 1sup3rg1rl@gmail.com
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Girl, your Blog &' Blogposts rock! I love how passionate you are about all of this! Keep on the good work!
    xoxo your new Follower
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much, your comment is lovely! Thank you it means alot xoxo

    ReplyDelete