Friday 26 February 2016

MY FAVOURITE YANKEE CANDLES!

Hello everyone, I hope you have had a fabulous week. I'm so sorry I didn't post a blog post yesterday, I've had mock exams at sixth form this week and I completely forgot to post a blog post yesterday. Today I really want to a blog post on four of my favourite Yankee Candles, I got a few Yankee Candles for my birthday a few weeks ago and I absolutely love them!

Above are four of my favourite Yankee Candles (Left to Right): Peach Smoothie, Strawberry Shortcake, Bermuda Beach and Cranberry Zest.

1. Peach Smoothie
This is one of my favourite candles as it smells amazing, I love candles that smell fruity and this one smells incredible. This candle reminds me of Summer as its so fruity and has a beautiful peach scent.

2. Strawberry Shortcake
This candle reminds me of Christmas, the smell is really strong and has hints of Vanilla. I really like this candle as the scent is so bold and nice, it's perfect for a Winter night.

3. Bermuda Beach
This candle is absolutely lovely, it has a really strong scent, it has hints of citrus, flowers and Vanilla and smells absolutely incredible. This is my favourite candle if I want to relax as the scent is so nice!!

4. Cranberry Zest
This candle has strong hints of both Cranberry and Orange, I love this candle as it has a very unique scent. This candle is very fruity and smells absolutely amazing!

I hope you have enjoyed this quick blog post, there will be a new blog post up on Sunday. 

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally love Yankee Candles so much its crazy, peach smoothie not only sounds good it also makes me want a peach smoothie hehe.
    Great post, its nice to see a unique post!
    When your free check out my blog too! :-)X
    www.hellojodie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete