Sunday 28 February 2016

MY TOP 5 PINK LIP PRODUCTS!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. I really enjoyed writing the blog post I posted last week about my favourite nude lip products and as I love pink lip products and I wear a pink lipstick almost everyday, today I thought I would share my favourite pink lip products. I hope you all enjoy this blog post!!

1. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm in Pudgy Peony
This is one of my favourite pink lip balms, I love this product as the colour is absolutely beautiful and really long lasting as well as super moisturising!! I love chubby stick lip balms as they are amazing quality, Clinique is one of my favourite brands, I love their products!

2. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Rebel (nude pink) and Stunner (bright purple)
This is one of my favourite lip glosses, I love both Rebel and Stunner as these are my favourite pink lip shades as they are so pretty. I love these Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Glosses as they are amazing quality and although they are a little expensive, they are so worth the money! Rebel is a beautiful nude pink shade, I absolutely love this shade, it's perfect for a natural everyday make up look. Stunner is also a beautiful shade, it's a bright hot pink shade and I love it!

3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 430 Softsilver Rose
This is one of my favourite lipsticks, I have been wearing this shade for years, it's a beautiful shimmery pink shade, I love this lipstick as it's so moisturising and so long lasting. I love Revlon lipsticks, I have 8 and I love them, they are amazing quality and so affordable!

4. Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Lip Balm in 220 Rumour Has It
This is one of my favourite lip balms, this lip product is so moisturising as well as very long lasting and a beautiful colour! I love this lip product as it's a beautiful hot pink shade as it's absolutely gorgeous! 

5. Freedom Pro Lipstick in Bare 113 Whispers
This is one of my favourite lipsticks at the minute, this lipstick is a beautiful pastel pink shade, it's absolutely gorgeous. I love Freedom lipsticks, I got a set of five for Christmas and I absolutely love them, I can't wait to buy more. This is a very bright pastel pink lipstick, I really like it as it's so bold, this lipstick is so long lasting as well, I love this lipstick!

I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog post and I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment