Thursday 10 March 2016

LADY MILLION PERFUME REVIEW

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing week, this week I went to Parliament for an event for International Women's Day to listen to some debates and meet my local MP. It was an amazing experience and the debates were very interesting, I also got to see what goes on in Parliament on a daily basis and I have to say I had an absolutely amazing time. I have been so busy this week so I just wanted to apologise for only posting once this week, I promise I will try and get my posts up more often!














This week I thought I would write a blog post on one of my favourite perfumes, Lady Million by Paco Rabanne. Paco Rabanne perfumes are amazing, I love Lady Million and another one of my favourites is Black XS as they both smell absolutely incredible and are so long lasting! I got Lady Million for my birthday and I absolutely love it, it's a beautiful fresh floral scent which smells amazing!

The packaging of this perfume is so pretty, I love the perfume bottle, it's an unique and original shape, I love it!! This gift set includes Lady Million Eau De Parfum 50ml and Lady Million Body Lotion 150ml. The packaging is gorgeous and the perfume smells absolutely amazing, it's so long lasting which is so good as it lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this perfume as although it's expensive, it smells absolutely gorgeous, it's definitely worth the money!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment