Sunday 27 March 2016

MY GLAM SPRING MAKEUP LOOK!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! Happy Easter, I hope you all have a wonderful day and an amazing Easter!! I love creating make up looks and this one is my favourite, it's so quick and easy to do!

This is my glam spring make up look, I like this look as I love a bold bright red lip and a sun kissed make up look!! I also chose a simple gold smoky eye make up look as I love sparkly, bold gold eyeshadows, these shades are so gorgeous!!


Products used:
L'Oreal Infallible 24HR-Matte Foundation in 12 Natural Rose - This is my favourite foundation at the moment, I absolutely love it, it's an amazing foundation, it's such good value for the price! The coverage is absolutely amazing and gives a beautiful matte finish!!
Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar - This palette is absolutely amazing, the shades are absolutely gorgeous, this palette is perfect for highlighting and contouring. The shades are incredible, I love this palette, the blush shades are shimmery and absolutely beautiful, I love them!!
Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 2 - This is my favourite eye shadow palette, the shades are absolutely beautiful! To create this make up look, I chose a dark chocolate shade for all over my eyelid, I then put a sparkly bronze shade in my crease and then a sparkly gold eye shadow for my eyelid to make my eye make up look stand out! I love this eye make up look, this is my favourite look at the minute, I love sparkly, shimmery eye shadows!!!
No7 Lash Impact Intense Volume Control Mascara - This mascara is absolutely amazing, I love it, this is a perfect mascara to lengthen and volumise lashes without clumps! I love this mascara, it's amazing!
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 520 Wine With Everything - This is my favourite lipstick at the minute, I absolutely love this lipstick, the shade is absolutely beautiful! This lipstick is an absolutely beautiful bold pink shade!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment