Wednesday 20 July 2016

BIRCHBOX REVIEW - JULY 2016! & NEW BLOGPOSTING SCHEDULE

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing weekend. Recently my blog posts haven't been posted regularly therefore I have decided to change my blog posting schedule to every SUNDAY and WEDNESDAY, I think this schedule will work best to ensure my posts are regular. Today I wanted to create a blog post on my July Birchbox, it contains so many amazing products and I was so excited to try them. I loved the theme of this box, the box is absolutely beautiful and the products are amazing!














1. Love of Colour Ultra Gloss Lip Pencil in Bohemian Rose (worth £9)
This product was designed by Millie Mackintosh and as soon as I heard about her collab with Birchbox, I was so excited to try this lip product. This lip pencil is amazing, the colour is absolutely beautiful, it's a lovely pale pink shade, perfect for a lovely summery makeup look!! This lip pencil is amazing as it is so moisturising and the colour lasts all day.

2. John Freida Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment (worth £9.99)
I really like this product, it's great for giving your hair volume and lasts for a couple of days. I use this product regularly as I like to give my hair more volume as well as it makes my hair super glossy and soft. I love John Freida hair products, they are one of my favourite hair brands as their brands are amazing quality and so simple and easy to use. I don't really do much with my hair so I like using John Freida products as they are so easy to use and style my hair.

3. Nails Inc Nail Varnish in Eton Avenue (worth £15)
This nail varnish is lovely, I have used it a couple of times since this Birchbox arrived and I absolutely love it, this colour is absolutely amazing, I love it, it's a beautiful duck egg blue shade, it's absolutely gorgeous. The nail varnish is so good as its so long lasting and the quality is amazing! I have used Nail Inc nail varnishes before and they are so good, they last ages and the colours are beautiful!

4. Elemis Hydra-Nourish Night Cream (worth £43)
If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know I love trying different day and night creams as I love to take care of my skin. I use so many skincare products in my skincare routine and I have just started using this night cream. I like this night cream, it's so gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft, this product smells amazing and is very similar to my Garnier Day Cream, I love it!

5. Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask (worth £19.99 for 4 masks)
I haven't used this product yet but I can't wait to try it, the face masks look amazing. I love trying new skincare products as I love to look after my skin. These face masks are supposed to be amazingly hydrating and perfect for dry skin! I can't wait to try these face masks and as soon as I do I will post a review of my thoughts.

I hope you have all enjoyed reading this blogpost and are enjoying my Birchbox Series. There will be a blogpost on my recent trip to London on Sunday and next week there should be a new recipe on my blog too!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment