Tuesday 12 July 2016

SIMPLE RECIPES: CHOCOLATE BROWNIES

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend, I hope you all enjoyed reading my latest blog post about the products I love at the minute and can't live without. I buy so many beauty products and always want to update my readers with the products I love. Today I have decided to post a blogpost on one of my favourite recipes on how to create delicious chocolate brownies. I shared this photo in my other baking blog post about the blueberry muffins I made a few weeks ago, I decorated the brownies with strawberries as I love strawberries and chocolate together and thought it would make them look more appealing.
Ingredients to make 12 chocolate brownies:
185g of Unsalted Butter
185g of Dark Chocolate
85g of Plain Flour
40g of Cocoa Powder
3 Eggs
275g of Caster Sugar

First of all, break up the chocolate and weigh the butter and then melt them together, I usually do this by boiling some water and placing my bowl over the top of the pan, this will take about 5 minutes to melt the ingredients. However, if you want a quicker way you could melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave. Once the chocolate is melted, leave and wait for it to cool down. 
In a different bowl, break 3 eggs and mix with 275g of caster sugar, I use an electric whisk to mix the ingredients together, this could take up to 8 minutes as you want to make sure the ingredients are doubled in size and a pale cream colour. After that I pour the melted chocolate and butter into the eggs and sugar and fold the ingredients together.
The next step is to sieve the flour and cocoa powder into the large bowl of mixed ingredients and fold in the mixture to mix the ingredients together. The ingredients will become more chocolatey and thicker and this is when you know the ingredients is ready to be poured into the baking tray.

Once the mixture is ready, I prepared my baking tray. To do this, I use butter to grease the baking tray and used grease proof paper to line the tray.  

I then poured the mixture into the tray and tried to spread it evenly to make sure the brownies were an equal size.

As you can see above, this is how the brownies should look once they are cooked. I baked them for 20 minutes at 180C.
I usually wait for the brownies to cool down and cut them into 12 before serving them.

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment