Monday 4 July 2016

MY FAVOURITE MAKEUP PRODUCTS - JULY 16 - PRODUCTS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

Hello everyone, I hope you liked my previous post about my recipe for blueberry muffins, this was a new feature on my blog so I hope you all like it, there will be a new recipe up later this week. I decided to post a blog post on some of the makeup products I can't live without as I use these products everyday and wanted to share my opinion on some of these amazing products!

The Balm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer
One of my favourite products at the minute is a product from the Balm Cosmetics, Mary-Lou Manizer, this is one of my favourite highlighters and has been for ages. It's a beautiful shimmery champagne colour, perfect for creating a beautiful glowy highlight. This product is amazing, it lasts all day and is so so pigmented. This highlighter is INCREDIBLE, I use this product everyday, I love it!! I have tried other highlighters but this is the best one I have used, I love the shimmer as it's so glowy and beautiful. I also use this product on the brow bone to highlight and make my eye makeup stand out!!

Model Co Power Lash Black Mascara
Another one of my favourite products is this Model Co Power Lash mascara, it is absolutely amazing. As you know if you have read one of my makeup blog posts previously, I don't like mascaras that make lashes clumpy, I only like mascaras which are lengthening and defining. This mascara is amazing, this is the first product I have used from this brand but I have to say I absolutely love it and I can't wait to check out more products from this brand. I love this mascara as it lengthens and dramatises lashes to make eye makeup more defined and bold!

No7 Natural Blush in Soft Damson

If you have been reading my blog for ages you will know this is one of the products I used in some of my makeup looks I blogged about when I first started this blog. This blusher is incredible, I love the shade of this blusher as it's so natural and perfect for everyday makeup! I love No7 makeup, I think the products are amazing quality and are always so long lasting! This blusher is so natural and a gorgeous baby pink colour.

Stila Lip Glaze in Glimmer
This product is amazing, I love lip products, I have hundreds and I'm always wanting to try more and more, however this product is my favourite at the minute. I love it, it's a beautiful shimmery coral colour and it's absolutely beautiful. I love this product because it's so glossy and perfect for any natural makeup look, I also think this lip glaze is perfect to apply over lipstick as it's so shimmery and glossy.

Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette
This eyeshadow palette is absolutely beautiful, I love the mixture of dark nude shades and bright coral, purple and pink shades, perfect to create both natural and bold eye makeup looks! One of my favourite eyeshadow looks I created recently was a beautiful lilac eye makeup look, I absolutely love lilac shades as I think they are so beautiful and love using them in smokey eye makeup looks to define my eyemakeup!! These eyeshadows are so pigmented and easy to blend. I recommend Makeup Revolution makeup to anyone wanting affordable makeup which is amazing quality as these eyeshadows are absolutely incredible!!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment