Sunday 16 October 2016

MY TOP 5 MAKEUP PRODUCTS AT THE MINUTE!!!

Hello everyone, so sorry I didn't post on Wednesday, I've been so busy this week and I have decided that I'm not going to be posting on a Wednesday until I am sure I am able to post every week so now Sunday is my only day for posting. Today my post is about my favourite makeup products at the minute, I have chose a few of my favourite lipsticks, a favourite beauty product and my favourite mascara at the minute.

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in 084 Amethyst Shimmer
This lipstick is absolutely amazing, I love it, I use it for night's out, I love the colour, it's so bold and shimmery, I love the colour, I think it's perfect for autumn!! I love this lipstick as it's so long lasting and looks amazing, this lipstick was so affordable, it was £4.99 I think which is so good for this lipstick, I love Rimmel lipsticks, they are always amazing!!

Doux Me Pure Spring Water Spray
This is one of my favourite makeup products at the minute, I absolutely love this makeup product, it's so good, I use this before I use my moisturiser before applying my makeup and I absolutely love it!! I have been using this product everyday since I got it and I love using it as it leaves my skin feeling super moisturised and so soft!!

KIKO Smart Lipstick in 924
I really like this lipstick, this is my favourite everyday lipstick, I always wear it for uni as it's a beautiful nude shade, perfect for a daytime makeup look. This lipstick was so affordable and is so moisturising, the only thing is it doesn't last very long so I have to make sure I keep applying it regularly in order to make the colour last.

Collection Fast Stroke Defining Lash Mascara
This mascara is absolutely amazing for a drugstore mascara, it is absolutely amazing, it always defines and lengthens my lashes, I love it! This mascara is amazing quality and my lashes always look dramatic and bold when I wear this mascara. The only thing I don't like is the mascara is really hard to remove so I would recommend using eye makeup remover as this will make it easier to take off your mascara.

Mary-Lou Manizer
This is my favourite highlighter, I absolutely love it, it's the best highlighter I have ever used, it was £16, however I think it is totally worth it, it is a bit more expensive than I would usually want to pay for a highlighter, but this one is the best one ever. It's a beautiful champagne colour and I absolutely love it, I use this everyday and I absolutely love it!!!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I've heard such good things about the Mary-Lou Manizer, I may have to grab it next time the Balm is on Hautelook :)

    Rae // http://www.raechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best highlighter I have ever used, I use it everyday and I absolutely love it. Defo recommend to buy it, thanks for your comment x

    ReplyDelete