Wednesday 26 October 2016

MY TWO NEW HIGHLIGHTERS!! - MAKEUP OBSESSION BRAND

Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed my latest blog post, today I thought I would share a post on my new favourite highlighters. Now I am a student and I know I shouldn't be spending a lot of money on makeup but if you know me well, you will know I'm a shopaholic and the amount of makeup I buy is absolutely ridiculous, I just love makeup! 

Last week I was shopping in Leeds and I bought these two beautiful highlighters, they are absolutely gorgeous, they are so pigmented and the shades are absolutely gorgeous! I saw this brand a few weeks ago and I knew as soon as I saw them that I had to go back and buy some. This brand is so affordable and the quality of these products is amazing!!

Highlight H104 Moon
I love this highlighter shade, it is absolutely beautiful, it's a gorgeous shimmery sparkly lilac shade, perfect for any bold makeup look, I wouldn't use this highlighter everyday as it's quite bright, however I would use it for nights out and special occasions. This highlighter was so affordable, I think it was only £3, I love this highlighter as it's actually sparkly, I love it, I think I would also use it for eye shadow if I wanted a shimmery eye makeup look.

Highlight H103 Bronze
This is another gorgeous highlighter shade, I love this one as I think it's perfect to use when creating a gorgeous sun kissed makeup look, this shade is actually a peach kind of colour and I absolutely love it! I love this highlighter, it's absolutely amazing, I love it. This highlighter is quite pigmented however I would say it's not very long lasting!

T'hanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment