Sunday 2 October 2016

THE BEST FRIDAY NIGHT SO FAR!!!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing weekend, I have had a really good weekend, haven't done too much but really enjoyed myself to be honest. Just to let you know I won't be posting on Wednesday as I am going on a trip Monday to Friday and I won't be able to post so this will be the only post I post this week.

Below are some pictures of me and Emma. Emma is one of my flatmates and she is such a nice person, we have become really good friends over the past few weeks, we have the best nights out together. Here are some pictures of us before we went out, Friday was one of the best nights ever!




On Friday we went to see Wretch 32 at Pryzm in Leeds, Pryzm is my favourite night club, I absolutely love it!! I always have amazing nights out there, it's the best place I've been for nights out. I love the Curve room and the main stage, they are my favourite places in the club. On Friday, Wretch 32 was there and it was absolutely amazing, he was so so good, we really enjoyed it. Charlie Sloth was on after and he was absolutely incredible, I really enjoyed the night, it was so good!! In my opinion, it was the best night out I've ever had, it was absolutely amazing, I loved it!! I took loads of videos on Friday but this was one of the only pictures I managed to take, I had such a good night.

Just want to apologise that there won't be a blog post on Wednesday, I hope you have enjoyed this blog post. I'm so happy I moved to Leeds for University, it's one of the best decisions I've ever made, I'm really enjoying myself and having a great time! 

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment