Saturday 20 June 2015

Beautifully Bronzed palette look!

Hello and welcome to my blog. I just want to say thanks to all the people who read my blog posts, I really appreciate it. I hit 3,000 page views yesterday and I am over the moon!! Thanks so much for your support xxxxxxxxxx

Today I thought I would do a blog post on one of the make up palettes I bought in Sephora from my recent trip to New York, if you are interested in my New York blog post or things I bought in New York I suggest you check them out now. The palette I used was the Bare Minerals Beautifully Bronzed palette which came in a set with the Bare Minerals Gorgeously Glowing palette, these palettes are amazing. Bare Minerals has been my favourite make up brand for a while now, their make up is gorgeous and the quality of the make up is incredible. I would definitely recommend Bare Minerals to anyone wanting to try a new brand as even though their prices are expensive, its definitely worth it. 

To create this look, I used two foundations and mixed them together, I used No7's Instant Radiance Foundation in Cool Vanilla and the L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24HR Matte Foundation in Natural Rose, I think these foundations really compliment each other and are both amazing quality. I then used the Beautifully Bronzed palette, first of all I used the eye shadows, these are amazing they come in some gorgeous shades and blend really well. The palette comes with three eye shadows in the shades Magnate, Future and Cognac which are absolutely amazing shades perfect for a subtle daytime look or a dramatic night time look. I used my Bare Minerals Tapered eye shadow and Crease brush which is the best eyeshadow brush I have ever used. I then applied my favourite Bare Minerals mascara which I have been using for a couple of months which is the Bare Minerals Flawless Definition mascara. It is absolutely amazing! I then used the bronzers from the Beautifully Bronzed palette which are the Ocean View and High Dive bronzers which are such gorgeous colours that are perfect for the summer to give a splash of colour to any make up look. For my lips, I used the Bare Minerals Mini Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Spark Plug, this shade is gorgeous, I love the Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipglosses I bought 3 double ended ones in New York and I have been loving them ever since.
 
Thanks so much for reading my blog xxxxx
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl

No comments:

Post a Comment