Sunday 28 June 2015

Gorgeously Glowing palette look!

Hello! Welcome to my weekly blog post. I hope you are all having a really good weekend, I went to see Spy at the cinema yesterday and it was really funny, so if you are thinking of going to see it, I would definitely recommend it. Enjoy the rest of today as well xxxxxx

Today's blog post is about creating a Gorgeously Glowing look. I recently bought a set of two Bare Minerals palettes when I visited New York and I have featured them on a few blog posts such as "A few things I bought in New York" and the "Beautifully Bronzed palette look". I decided to create a look with this palette as last week I uploaded my Beautifully Bronzed look. I have to say I absolutely love this make up look, I just think it looks so natural.

For my foundation, I used No7's Instant Radiance Foundation, this foundation is amazing for making my face glowy and dewy, the coverage is also really great and it feels so light. I have featured this foundation in many of my blog posts and I definitely think it is one of the best liquid foundations I have ever used. I then did my eye shadow with my Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow and Crease brush which is just amazing, its my favourite eye shadow brush EVER!!! For my eyes I used the shades Opulence, Kismet and Apropos which are absolutely gorgeous shades, perfect for subtle night time eye make up. I then applied the highlighter in the shade, The Magic Moment which is a gorgeous golden tan colour, perfect for highlighting! For my cheeks, I also applied the blush in The Natural High which is an absolutely beautiful bright shade of pink. Finally, for my lips I wore Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Show Off, this is an amazing nude pink colour.
I just want to say thanks to all my blog readers, new and old readers, I couldn't do this without you! I hope you like this blog post and if you have read my Beautifully Bronzed post as well, comment and tell me which one you prefer. I think I like this look better! 
Thanks so much for reading. Christina xxxxxxxx
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Insta: 1sup3rg1rl

No comments:

Post a Comment