Saturday 28 May 2016

MY FIRST EVER BIRCHBOX REVIEW - MAY 2016!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I have been wanting to subscribe to a beauty box subscription for ages and the other day I was having a look on the internet and I came across Birchbox. I love trying new products and the Birchbox website was so informative on what products the boxes offered so I was desperate to try them. Once I had ordered mine, I was able to enter some information in order to make sure products I would receive products I like. I ordered one and it arrived a few days ago and I couldn't wait to share this box and the amazing products I received, I would love to make these a monthly feature on my blog so I hope you all enjoy this blog post!!

The May Birchbox was the "For the Dreamers..." box which included a lovely booklet on the products included in this box as well as I also received a 20% off voucher which I can use to buy products from the website. My Birchbox cost £12.95 including delivery which I think is so affordable as I received loads of wonderful products including a free Jelly Pong Pong luminater gel in Glow Getter which is a beautiful subtle shimmery highlighter, I absolutely love it. I would recommend subscribing to Birchbox if you want to try new beauty products regularly as I love trying new products and this product is amazing!!




There were so many amazing beauty products that I received in my May Birchbox, I can't wait for next months! The booklet I received in the box was helpful as it provided information on all of the products as well as suggested the best way to use the products. All of the products were in a drawstring bag inside the box.

1. Spectrum Cosmetics Unicorn Tears Wonder Sponge


The first product in my box was a product from Spectrum Collections which was the Unicorn Tears Wonder Sponge, this is a gorgeous sponge, similar to the beauty blender I have at the minute, just a little bit smaller. I love this sponge, it's so soft, I absolutely love using this sponge to apply my make up as it's absolutely lovely to apply make up. When I ordered this box, I was given the option to choose a pink or lilac sponge, I chose the lilac one as I already had a pink one. This sponge came in the cutest packaging in a lovely little plastic packet, I love this sponge, it's so simple and easy to use, I love using this sponge to apply my foundation as it's great to use for a flawless finish!

2. The Balm Cosmetics Staniac in Beauty Queen


Another product I found in my Birchbox was a product from the Balm Cosmetics, Staniac in Beauty Queen, this is a beautiful lip and cheek tint, I love the shade of this product, it's a gorgeous dark red shade, I absolutely love it. I love this product as it is absolutely amazing and looks really nice when used as a cheek tint. I really like the Balm Cosmetics, the products are absolutely amazing, I have a few products from this range and the quality of their products is so good!!

3. Philip Kingsley PK Prep Polishing Balm


I absolutely love using this product, I love using different hair products and this one is amazing!! This hair product is more like a gel than a cream base product and it smells divine. This product is great at making my hair look shiny, glossy and sleek, I love it! I like to use this product after I have blowdried my hair as it's great to style my hair. I also love to use this product in the mornings to make my hair look super glossy and sleek! I've heard so many good things about Philip Kingsley products so I can't wait to try some more!!

4. Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator


This product is absolutely insane, I absolutely love it, it's an amazing exfoliating cleanser, it's great for making skin brighter and smoother!! I have used this product a few times since I got it and I absolutely love it, the product recommends using it regularly therefore I can't wait to use this product more often!

5. Kueshi Foot Care Cream


I love this product, the foot cream is so nice and nourishing, it's really rich and leaves my feet feeling so smooth! This product smells absolutely lovely, this product is very soothing and rich, I would recommend this product to anyone who is wanting to try a new foot cream!!

I was also given two extra products in the Birchbox, one of the products was a product from Sarah Chapman, this product was Skinesis Spot SOS Stickers, I haven't used this product yet but I can't wait to use it, I've read so many great things on how they diminish spots and minimise redness, I want to use this product, I think I will use them a few times and then I think I will feature them in a skincare routine blog post in a few weeks.


Another product I was given for free when I bought this box as a promotional offer was the Jelly Pong Pong Luminizer Gel in Glow Getter, this product is absolutely amazing, I love highlighters and this one is so subtle and natural and very different to any other highlighters or illuminators I've used previously, yet it has an absolutely gorgeous shimmer, I think this product would be a great highlighter to use daily.


Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment