Saturday 4 June 2016

STEP BY STEP MAKEUP LOOK - GLAM MAKEUP LOOK WITH SHIMMERY PINK/PURPLE EYE MAKEUP!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!! Today I wanted to write a different kind of blog post, I have done so many makeup look blog posts but I wanted to create a blog post where I went through each step of my make up look to show you how I apply my makeup and what my make up routine is like. I chose to create a sunkissed makeup look with bold pink shimmery eyes as I have been loving this eye makeup look recently!!

Shimmery Coral Makeup Look:
This is the full makeup look, read below to find out how I created this make up look, I hope you all like this makeup look!!

First of all, before I apply any of my makeup, I do my skincare routine. This is where I cleanse, tone and moisturise, I love doing this when I get up in the morning, before I apply my makeup to ensure my skin is feeling fresh and healthy! I have been using Simple's skincare range for the past few months and I love their cleanser, toner and light moisturiser as they are absolutely perfect to use before applying my makeup. I have also been using quite a few new skincare products recently and I am going to post an updated skincare soon so make sure you look out for that!

After I have cleansed, toned and moisturised, I use my favourite day cream at the minute which is the Garnier Age Defence one, I love using this day cream before I apply my makeup as it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and is the perfect base before applying my foundation. 

Step 1: First of all, I apply my foundation. At the minute, I am using L'Oreal's True Match Foundation in Vanilla Rose, this shade is perfect for my skin tone! I love this foundation as it gives my skin a fresh dewy make up look, it also feels really light and is so easy to blend. I apply this foundation with my Spectrum Collection Unicorn Tears Wonder Sponge, this sponge is amazing, it's a little bit smaller than the beauty blender I had before but it's super soft and this makes it so easy to blend my foundation!
Product used: L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Vanilla Rose


Step 2: I then applied my contour kit in the areas of my face I want to contour such as the sides of my nose, across my forehead and my cheekbones. I use Technic's Colour Fix Cream Foundation Contour Palette as I love these shades and feel they are the perfect shades to contour my face. I usually use a beauty blender to blend my contour as I feel this is the best way to apply contour to my face as I want to create a flawless finish and a beautiful sunkissed look.
Product used: Technic Colour Fix Cream Foundation Contour Palette

I used the bottom left shade to contour my face, as you can see above, this shade is quite dark therefore I only applied a small amount of this product and blended this product well with a beauty blender!

Step 3: After I have applied my contour, I then apply a lighter shade to highlight the areas of my face I want to highlight as well as I use a lighter shade to conceal the bags under my eyes and any spots I have at the time. I chose quite a light shade as I want the highlight to brighten my face and make my contour and highlight softer! I also blend these using a beauty blender, I think this is the best way to blend cream products so if you haven't already tried using a beauty blender then I suggest you try using one as they are so good and give you a beautiful flawless finish!
Product used: Technic Colour Fix Cream Foundation Contour Palette

I used the second shade from the right to highlight my face, I chose a really light, bright shade as I wanted to make my contour stand out as well as brighten my makeup look! I also used this shade to conceal any spots to give my skin a flawless finish and cover my spots.

Step 4: After I had used the cream products, I then used my Makeup Revolution All About Bronze palette, this palette is absolutely amazing, the shades are absolutely gorgeous and perfect to create a lovely sunkissed makeup look. As can be seen below, the contour I applied previously looks quite natural therefore I chose to apply some shades from this palette to make my look more bronzed! I love this palette as I love creating a lovely sunkissed make up look!!
Product used: Makeup Revolution All About Bronze Palette

I used two shades to bronze my face, this was after I had used my first shade which was the second shade from the left on the top row of the palette. This shade is absolutely beautiful, I love using it to create sunkissed makeup looks!

This picture is after I have applied the second shade which is the one which is the second shade along from the left on the bottom row of the palette. As you can see above, my face looks more bronzed than before therefore I would recommend using two shades when using this palette if you want to create a bronzed make up look!

Step 5: After I applied my bronzer, I applied blusher using my Makeup Revolution Sugar and Spice palette, this is one of my favourite blusher palettes at the minute, it has a variety of beautiful blush shades as well as two pink toned shimmery highlighters which are absolutely gorgeous! I use this palette for both highlighter and blusher, this palette is so affordable and the quality of the products is absolutely amazing!
Product used: Makeup Revolution Sugar and Spice palette


For the blusher, I used two shades from the top layer of the palette, the left one and the shade second from the right, these shades are completely different but I love using a subtle blush shade to begin with and then using a bright shimmery blusher to make my blusher stand out as well as build up coverage. I also used the shimmery lilac shade to highlight my face, I applied this underneath my brow bone before I apply eyeshadow as I love to make my eye makeup stand out!

Step 6: Finally to highlight the areas of my face I highlight, I use the Jelly Pong Pong Luminizer Gel in Glow Getter, this shade is absolutely beautiful and this product is so easy to blend, I usually blend this product with my beauty blender as this is the best way for me to apply this product. This product is so shimmery and creamy which makes is so easy to blend, I love using this product.
Product used: Jelly Pong Pong Luminizer Gel in Glow Getter

As can be seen above, I apply this product across my forehead, along my cheeks and down the bridge of my nose, this highlighter is so good and I love using it to highlight and brighten my face.
This is after I have applied this product and blended it, as can be seen above, my face is more shimmery and dewy. I would recommend this product if you are wanting to create quite a dewy make up look as it makes it look absolutely beautiful and gives a flawless finish!

Eyemakeup:
Step 7: I love creating different eye makeup looks and recently I bought a new palette from Makeup Revolution which is absolutely amazing, it's the New-trals v Neutral palette which is absolutely incredible, it has a variety of both shimmer and matte shades which are amazing as you can create many different makeup looks!
Product used: Makeup Revolution New-Trals v Neutral palette 


To begin with I applied the shade "Personal" all over my eye lid, this shade is a beautiful coral shade, perfect for any makeup look. I love coral eyeshadows, I think they are absolutely beautiful and really help to make my eye makeup stand out. I then applied "Newtral" in the crease lightly as I wanted to make my eye makeup stand out therefore I applied this in the crease as this eyeshadow is a gorgeous colour, perfect for any bold eye makeup look. The final eyeshadow I used was "Partial", this is an absolutely gorgeous eyeshadow, it's one of my favourite eyeshadows at the minute, I absolutely love it! It's a beautiful shimmery purple shade, I applied this all over my eyelid to finish this eye makeup look!

I then applied the shade "Style" which is a beautiful lilac shimmery shade underneath my brow bone to highlight and make my eye makeup stand out. I love this shade as its so shimmery and beautiful, perfect to brighten any eye makeup look!

Product used: Benefit Rollerlash Mascara

Finally to complete this make up look, I applied Benefit's Rollerlash Mascara, this mascara is absolutely amazing, it's the perfect mascara to use to lengthen and dramatise lashes as well as volumising lashes to make my eye makeup stand out!!

For my lips:
For my lips, I used two lipsticks to create a beautiful nude pink lip colour, I used two lipsticks from Freedom's Pro Lipstick Bare Collection. I used the shades "Whispers" and "Naked Beauty" both of these shades are absolutely gorgeous. I wanted to use a natural lip colour for this makeup look as I have used quite bold eye makeup!

This is the finished make up look as can be seen below, this makeup look is very dewy and my eyes are quite bold, I chose to use bright colours as I wanted to create a bold glam make up look! I hope you all like this makeup look.
I hope you all enjoyed reading this blog post, please let me know if you would like to see more of these in the future, thank you!! 
Just to let you know, none of the images in this blog post were edited as I wanted to show readers what this make up look looks like in real life therefore I haven't edited any of the images displayed in this blog post!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment