Sunday 12 June 2016

MY SKINCARE FAVOURITES & MY 100TH BLOGPOST!

Hey everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing weekend! Over the past few days I have held a poll on Twitter where readers are able to vote on what blogpost they would like to see first, the Skincare Routine was most popular therefore I have decided to post this blogpost this weekend, so I hope you all enjoy reading it and finding out about my skincare rountine and some of my favourite skincare products. If you didn't vote in the poll, make sure you follow my Twitter so you can vote in future polls, I find polls a great way to find out what my readers like and which blogposts they would like to see!! 

Two of my favourite skincare products to take off my makeup are Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water, this is one of my favourite skincare products ever. I have been using this product for a few years and this product is amazing, it's great to take off my make up, its so simple and easy to use. To apply this product, I apply it to a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face, this product is perfect and removes makeup such as eyeliner and waterproof mascara so easily. This product is so affordable and lasts ages so I would definitely recommend this to someone who is wanting a good makeup remover as this product is so affordable and amazing value.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - £4.99 for 400ml

Another one of my favourite skincare products to remove my makeup is Clinique's Take The Day Off Makeup Remover, this product is absolutely incredible, it's great to remove makeup such as eye makeup or bright lipstick, I received this product as a Christmas present and I have to say it's amazing, the quality of this product is so good!! Although this product is expensive, I would recommend it as it's so gentle and kind to skin, this product is so long lasting. To use this product, I apply it using a cotton pad and wipe it over hard to get rid of makeup like eyeliner or mascara. I really like Clinique's skincare range, I've tried a few of their products and they are absolutely amazing, such good quality!

Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover - £17.00 for 150ml

My skincare routine:
To begin with I usually take my makeup off using the Garnier Micellar Water, I use this product as it really cleanses my skin and completely gets rid of all of my makeup, for me this is the best makeup remover product as it's so affordable and absolutely amazing quality.

I then use my favourite facial wash, Simple's Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash, this product is absolutely amazing, it's so gentle and leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft. I usually use this product both in the morning and at night, after I have taken off my makeup, I love how gentle this product is as its so nice and soothing for my skin!

I then use my favourite cleanser at the minute which is Vasanti's Brighten Up! Enzynamtic Face Rejuvenator, this product is absolutely amazing, my skin feels incredible after using this product! I use this product every couple of days and I absolutely love it! This product smells absolutely lovely and I love using this product regularly as it makes my skin fee amazingly fresh, I absolutely love it!!

After I have used my cleanser, I apply toner, I use Simple's Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner, I like this product as it's also very gentle and kind to skin, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and is perfect to use after cleansing! This product is one of my favourite toners as its so kind to skin and feels amazing after I have cleansed my skin.

I then used my favourite moisturiser, moisturiser is so important to me, I use it morning and night without fail as I love how soft and smooth my skin feels amazing! I use Garnier's Essential Hydrating Moisturiser, this moisturiser is absolutely amazing, I love it!!

Also I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads my blogposts, I can't believe this is my 100th blogpost, my blog has grown so much since I started it and I'm so grateful to everyone who reads my blogposts, thank you xxxxx

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment