Saturday 23 January 2016

CLINIQUE PARTY LIPS AND NAILS GIFT SET!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! I just want to say I'm sorry this blog post is up a bit later than usual, I've just been so busy today and this was the first chance I've had to post it. Today I thought I would do a blog post on one of the Clinique Gift Sets I got for Christmas! This Gift Set is amazing, the nail varnishes are really long lasting and such good quality! The Lip Balms are so moisturising and the colours are absolutely beautiful!!














Clinique's Party Lips and Nails Gift Set includes:
2 x Chubby stick moisturising lip balm in Pudgy Peony and Voluptuous Violet
2 x A different nail enamel in Hi Sweetie and A Hot Date

This gift set is super cute, the nail varnishes are amazing quality and so long lasting, the colours are beautiful too! The lip balms are so moisturising, perfect for a natural make up look to add a bit of colour yet still moisturise the lips, I love these lip balms! I really like this gift set, it's the perfect present for anyone who loves lip balms and nail varnishes!!

These nail varnishes are really good too, the colours are beautiful and super long lasting too!! The nail varnishes are super long lasting, the only thing I would say is they chip quite easily so I make sure I do 3 coats to make sure the colour lasts! The Hi Sweetie nail varnish is a hot pink shade which is one of my favourite nail varnishes ever and the purple nail varnish is a bold bright purple, both of these shades are so pretty! 

These lip balms are so moisturising and the colour lasts all day too! My favourite is the Pudgy Peony one as the colour is really bright and it lasts ages. I've wanted to try these lip balms for ages so when I got them for Christmas I was so happy. Clinique is one of my favourite make up brands at the minute, I got loads of new Clinique make up for Christmas and they are so good, the quality of the products is amazing!!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment