Saturday 2 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! NEW BLOG POSTING SCHEDULE & SMASHBOX MAKEUP REVIEW!

Hello everyone, first of all, I want to start of this post by saying Happy New Year, I hope you all have an amazing 2016 full of peace, health and happiness! 2015 was one of the best years of my life and I can't wait to see what 2016 brings. Before I get started on this blog post, I want to inform you of my new blog post schedule, I am going to aim to produce two blog posts a week, one on a Saturday and one on a Wednesday. I have been wanting to produce more posts and content for a while now and I feel like this year will be the best time to start.

I received the Smashbox #SHAPEMATTERS Palette for Christmas and I absolutely love it. This product is a 3 in 1 kit for face, eyebrows and eyes. The eye shadows are so pigmented and the colours are absolutely gorgeous. I have been wanting to try Smashbox products for ages and this kit is perfect for using different products. This kit includes: 1 Brow Wax, 2 Brow Powders in Taupe and Soft Brown, 2 Highlighters in Highlight and Glow, 1 Contour Powder, 1 Bronzer, 9 Photo Op Eye Shadows, 1 Double-Ended Shadow/Brow Brush and #Shapematters How to inserts. I love that this kit comes with "How To" cards as they are so helpful as they show how to create amazing looks.













The contour kit is amazing, I really like it, the highlighters in this kit are much lighter shades than my Bare Minerals ones yet I really like them and I think they will be amazing for creating some bold make up looks as well as the contour and bronzer powder which will be perfect for creating new make up looks. I will be sure to use these products and put them on my blog posts in the future as I'm sure these products will be help to create glamorous make up looks.














The eye shadows in this make up kit are my favourite especially as some of them are sparkly, my three favourite eye shadows are Champagne, Posh and Platinum. The eye shadow brush in this set is also amazing, I love my Bare Minerals Tapered Shadow and Crease brush but I think I might like this make up brush a little bit more as I haven't used my other Bare Minerals brush since I got this kit.

Thanks so much for reading! Remember there will be a new blog post on Wednesday!!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Email: 1sup3rg1rl@gmail.com
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment