Sunday 31 January 2016

WHAT I GOT FOR MY 18TH BIRTHDAYYY!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing weekend. Last Wednesday, it was my 18th Birthday and today I thought it would be good if I created a Blog post to share what I got for my 18th Birthday! I love reading birthday blog posts and I really wanted to try this so I hope you all like it! I had an amazing birthday, I had a lovely day and received so many wonderful presents!
This watch was my birthday present from my parents and I love it. I chose it a few weeks ago and as soon as I saw it, I loved it! I love rose gold watches and I think this one is really smart! It's also a bit different to other watches I'd seen, I love the black face of the watch as its so unique! I love this design, its so pretty!
My auntie gave me this charm bracelet and its one of my favourite presents. My auntie was given this bracelet when she was 18 and she gave it to me for my 18th birthday, so it's a really special present. I love this charm bracelet and the charms are so cute!
I also got some necklaces and bracelets for my birthday of my friends and family! The bracelet on the left is a Equilibrium silver bracelet which is so cute and is all about harnessing positive energy, anyone who knows me knows I'm all about positivity and happiness. I also got a necklace from one of my friends which is a silver necklace with a pinky purple heart which is so nice and cute. Furthermore, one of my friends bought me a little bracelet with a gem stone of my birthstone which is so cute. My Grandparents bought me the necklace on the right which is the silver necklace, this necklace is really nice, I love glitzy jewellery!
I also got some more jewellery from my friends and family, I got the bracelet on the left from one of my friends, its so cute, it's a beautiful delicate bracelet. I got a love heart necklace of my auntie which is really nice and simple. From one of my oldest friends, I got this star necklace which is so nice, I love glitzy necklaces and this one is beautiful. I also got a necklace from another auntie which is on the right, I like this necklace as it's a little bit bigger than my other necklaces and it looks really nice.
I also got a 18th birthday mug from one of my friends which is so cute! My mum's friend bought me this money box which is so lovely, I've had one of these money boxes before, you fill them and then smash them to open it but I think they are too nice to smash, they are so pretty.
I got loads of chocolates for my birthday but these are my favourites, I got two boxes of these and they are amazing. These chocolates are dessert flavours and they are absolutely incredible, my favourites are the key lime pie and Banoffee pie, they were absolutely delicious! I also got a box of Cadbury Milk Tray, Nestle Dairy Box and Monty Bojangles Truffles.
I also got a lovely cupcake bath bomb from Bomb Cosmetics which is super cute, I love bath bombs! I also got a few Yankee Candles which are my favourites as well as a Party Lite candle and candle holder in the shape of a lady bird which is so nice, I can't wait to use these candles.
I also got some perfume from my parents, I got Lady Million by Paco Rabanne and Princess by Vera Wang, these perfumes are my favourites and I absolutely love them. Both of these perfumes are strong and long lasting. I love these perfumes and the bottles are so nice, I think my favourite perfume is Princess by Vera Wang as it's a really nice fruity floral scent but I have to say both of these perfumes are amazing!!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment