Wednesday 6 January 2016

MY FAVOURITE MAKEUP REVOLUTION PRODUCTS!

Hello everyone, this is my first blog post on a Wednesday in 2016, I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far. Today I have decided to do a blog post on some Makeup Revolution products as I have been wanting to try these products out for ages and I got them for Christmas and I can't wait to share my thoughts on these products.

Ultra Blush Palette Golden Sugar














This palette is incredible, I love how pigmented the blushers are, some of these shades are the perfect shades to use to highlight, I love them! I am so impressed with this palette considering how much it is as Makeup Revolution products so affordable and amazing quality. These blush powders are absolutely gorgeous, I would definitely recommend this palette if you are wanting to try Makeup Revolution products.


Redemption Palette Essential Day to Night















I think this palette would be perfect to take if you were going on a mini break or a holiday as the eye shadows would be perfect for day and night make up looks. These eye shadows are so pigmented and some of them are shimmery which would perfect for a bold make up look.


Redemption Palette Iconic 2














This is one of my favourite eye shadow palettes I own as the shades are absolutely gorgeous, I think they are perfect for smoky eye make up looks. I also love how some of these eyeshadows are glittery and sparkly as well as the eye shadows are so pigmented, the quality is amazing!

Thanks so much for reading!
Twitter: @1sup3rg1rl
Bloglovin': 1sup3rg1rl
Instagram: 1sup3rg1rl
Email: 1sup3rg1rl@gmail.com
Never give up on your dreams xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment